Saturday, October 28, 2006

Coming Soon

In the coming weeks I will be adding new features to this site including interviews, content provided by other artists, more NYC resources, and, yes, ads.

The ads are a difficult choice, but I will need them to give me something to offer my contributors. I don't want this to be a site just about my struggles as an artist, although that will play a role in the construction of the site because I create on a very personal level. I promise to do my best not be too self involved here, but I AM an actor and that is not an easy task!

I appreciate your patronage and your patience as I figure out how this thing is going to look. If you are interested in contributing ideas or content, please drop me a line here. I will get back to you as soon as is humanly possible.

Thanks.

No comments: