Monday, November 06, 2006

Excuse Our Appearance While Site Is Under Construction

New content and new contributors coming soon! I am, as we speak, scheduling my first interview for QWIP and once the phone tag ends and the talking begins, you will be the first to know.

In other news, Ben and I are inches closer to rounding out our cast for Joe Scrimshaw's "Adventures in Mating". I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to come out and read with us. We still have a few more people to see, but we should have a cast by the end of this week.

Ads will be coming soon as will more links to resources and artists that are mutually supportive. If you have any input about resources you are looking for or services you have to offer in the New York area, please drop me a line here and let me know a little about yourself.

Stay tuned.

No comments: